Sherriff of the Year

What's going on in the world today?

Moderators: Loki, robroydude, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, Spinny Spamkiller

Sherriff of the Year

Postby doc_loliday » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:12 pm

...to be jailed for 30 years in the prison named after him. Winner chicken dinner.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/04/us-usa-sheriff-colorado-idUSBRE83301M20120404

I hate that expression "a few bad apples".
What is wrong with you people? - Dr. Youth
doc_loliday
Hetairoi

Re: Sherriff of the Year

Postby nmoore63 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 pm

30 DAYS....
Nick Moore - The Ponderous Right Winger

... And furthermore, the NSA must be destroyed.
nmoore63
Archon

Postby doc_loliday » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:07 pm

nmoore63 wrote:30 DAYS....

:altshock: Whoops, wrote years. :blushing:
doc_loliday
Hetairoi

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:18 pm

That's what the mafia should start doing. Hold press conferences with their lawyers reading statements to the public, arguing that the recent spate of gun violence is nothing but the actions of a few bad apples, and in no way reflects upon Mr. [client name] or his associates.
“If the human race is to survive, then for all but a very brief period of its history, the word ship will mean space ship.” –Arthur C. Clarke
Dr. Strangelove
Archon

Postby Disbanded » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:42 pm

This really pisses me off when I read stuff like this. "Sheriff of the Year" and he gets 30 days?!?!?....Oh and I bet he's really sorry... sorry he got caught. :evil:
Disbanded
Contributing Member

Postby doc_loliday » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Seriously, not much steams me more when I hear stuff like this. It's not even the crime so much, but that he's a "hard charging, by the book" kind of cop. Testifying before congress. Traitorous bastard. Hypocritical scum, undermines faith in the system. They build prisons cus guys like this, while he rides around getting blow jobs by male whores for meth. 30 days in the clink.

:splody:
doc_loliday
Hetairoi

Postby nmoore63 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 pm

eh... drugs for sex.

Since I think both of those things should be legal, hard for me to get too uptight.
Nick Moore - The Ponderous Right Winger

... And furthermore, the NSA must be destroyed.
nmoore63
Archon

Postby doc_loliday » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Like I said, I don't care about the crime. It's these tough on crime cops, that lock people up and ruin their lives by day, and do the same thing at night that upsets me.
doc_loliday
Hetairoi

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Were these drugs that were seized from American citizens who were later tossed into prison with outrageously inhumane sentences? If that is the case, then hell no, this guy deserves just as much time as they get. The fact that he traded them for sex rather than cash means little to me. It's the fact that this drug war railroads quite a few Americans into lives of ruin and poverty, while the police profit off that industry at every turn. While they continue to violate the law themselves left and right, only to be very often protected by other police. Then when they on occasion do get convicted, their sentences are like 30 days.

This guy should be the poster child for a campaign against police corruption, abuse, and the failed war on drugs.
“If the human race is to survive, then for all but a very brief period of its history, the word ship will mean space ship.” –Arthur C. Clarke
Dr. Strangelove
Archon

Return to Current Events