North American Interrelations

Got a show idea? Post them here!

Moderators: Loki, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, robroydude, Spinny Spamkiller

North American Interrelations

Postby miasma » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:30 pm

It's been 200 long years... Should we take another whack at conquering Canada from the queen? I think we could win this time.

Canada may be a soveregn nation, technically. But is there any legitimate reason to allow our neighbors to continue living under the usurping Hanoverian monarchy. Let Freedom Ring!

It is a disheartening embarrassment that we allow our fellow anglophones to toil under classist oppression, siting in the cold, given the 'democratic' choice between which set of an interrelated oligarchy, which set of candidates handpicked from closed door meetings, they want to administer for the queen.

but leave the Quebecois independent, who would want to be associated with them? Plus you can't trust them, as George Patton clearly saw -- 'I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.'
"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but rather memory" -- Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am7yyP2StK0

the only good is virtue; no enemy can deprive me of virtue; ergo I fear no enemies
miasma
Contributing Member

Re: North American Interrelations

Postby Runicmadhamster » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Is this a joke? Are you being serious?
Runicmadhamster
Satrap

Postby miasma » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 pm

yes
"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but rather memory" -- Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am7yyP2StK0

the only good is virtue; no enemy can deprive me of virtue; ergo I fear no enemies
miasma
Contributing Member

Postby Runicmadhamster » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 am

So no part of the OP was sarcastic or a joke?
Runicmadhamster
Satrap

Postby StCapps » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:30 pm

miasma wrote:It's been 200 long years... Should we take another whack at conquering Canada from the queen? I think we could win this time.
Well you Yanks thought you could roll over us twice before and failed miserably but never let history teach you anything. Brock and Tecumseh at Fort Detroit bitches, Canada 2 - USA 0.
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:24 pm

I can see getting spanked by Canada being the final nail in the coffin of the crumbling American empire. Make for great TV too.
If life gives you lemons: Burn them.
Jester

Return to New Common Sense Show Ideas