Shows on Certain Subjects

Got a show idea? Post them here!

Moderators: Loki, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, robroydude, Spinny Spamkiller

Shows on Certain Subjects

Postby Br_James_Ta » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 pm

I remember a long time ago, Dan had mentioned that he and Ben were considering releasing shows that were simply compilations on certain subjects from his previous shows. I really like the idea, (with the Iran situation gaining a lot of attention in the media, I'd love to hear what he has had to say on the matter over the years) and was wondering if they had dropped the idea or if they would consider it again.

Thanks!
"I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive."
Br_James_Ta
Contributing Member

Re: Shows on Certain Subjects

Postby Runicmadhamster » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:53 am

Br_James_Ta wrote:I remember a long time ago, Dan had mentioned that he and Ben were considering releasing shows that were simply compilations on certain subjects from his previous shows. I really like the idea, (with the Iran situation gaining a lot of attention in the media, I'd love to hear what he has had to say on the matter over the years) and was wondering if they had dropped the idea or if they would consider it again.

Thanks!

Yeah i do remember dan saying that.........Dan what is the meaning of this delay
Runicmadhamster
Satrap

Return to New Common Sense Show Ideas